lundi 1 juillet 2013

Blanche Neige & le G8 : Timide.

I recently had the urge to draw some politicians ( what's wrong with me ? ), and my choice went upon the G8 members, and because I wanted to show you, fellow english-speakers, that I didn't forget you ( though the recent lack of translations would suggest otherwise ), I started with Prime Minister David Cameron. As you are exposed to his face more than me on a daily basis, you can tell me if I managed to capture his likeness, and you may tell me if I have to change some things or not in this caricature.

J'ai récemment eu envie de tirer le portraits des membres du G8, et, dans un souci de ne pas me séparer du public britannique, voici pour commencer le Premier Ministre du Royaume-Uni, David Cameron, joufflu à souhait ( d'où le titre de l'article ).





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire